Planet Fitness – one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers, and home of the Judgement Free Zone – invites the community to celebrate the grand opening of its Rutherford County gyms in Murfreesboro and LaVergne.
March 27, Noon to 2 p.m. – La Vergne (5185 Murfreesboro Rd. La Vergne, TN 37086)
March 27, 4 to 6 p.m. – Murfreesboro South (3060 S Church St. Murfreesboro, TN 37127)
Some of the festivities will include the following:
• Ribbon Cutting with the with the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
• Complimentary Food provided by Chic-Fil-A (La Vergne) and Subway (Murfreesboro South)
• Giveaways and Prizes including a 55" Smart TV
• Special visit from Gnash (Nashville Predators Mascot)
• Free Workouts for all in attendance
• 30-Minute Circuit Class taught by the owners of PF Growth Partners, Victor and Lynne Brick
• $500 Check Presentation to Boys & Girls Clubs of Rutherford County
"We’re thrilled to bring our Judgement Free fitness experience to Rutherford County," said Victor Brick, Planet Fitness franchisee. "Whether or not you’ve belonged to a gym, we invite you to check out the La Vergne and Murfreesboro South clubs, meet our friendly staff, get a tour and see what the Judgement Free Zone is all about. We’re confident that our encouraging and hassle-free environment will be a welcome addition to the community."
Planet Fitness prides itself on providing a high-quality experience at an exceptional value and a hassle-free, non-intimidating environment. Both Rutherford County clubs offers state-of-the-art cardio machines and strength equipment, 30-Minute Express Circuit, fully equipped locker rooms with day lockers and showers, numerous flat screen televisions, HydroMassage beds, massage chairs, tanning beds, a Total Body Enhancement booth and more. It is open and staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.